Corporate associate membership is provided at an organisational level and is designed for companies rather than individuals.
Corporate associate membership for your organisation offers you:
- the right to request indemnity for clinical negligence claims brought against the company
- the option to include protection for claims brought against employed or contracted staff who don’t have individual indemnity arrangements (excluding doctors)
- expert support from a large team of specialist doctors, lawyers and claims handlers
- claims handling advice and support to resolve potential future claims
- personal account management from our dedicated team
- the option to include education and risk management services to help you reduce risk of individual and system errors.
Request further information from an account manager today
Find out more about how corporate membership works here or using the links below.
Find out more using the links below