Group membership allows an organisation to manage and pay for individuals’ occurrence-based membership. It can stand alone or operate alongside corporate associate membership
. Benefits include:
Group membership includes:
- expert support from a large team of specialist doctors, lawyers and claims handlers - for negligence claims and other medicolegal matters, such as GMC investigations
- claims handling advice and support to resolve matters quickly
- personal advice to help members deal with medicolegal concerns and reduce risk of claims and complaints escalating, including a medicolegal helpline available 24/7 in an emergency
- free professional development, including workshops, online learning and medicolegal publications to help members tackle the causes of complaints and claims
- centralised administration and payment with a single point of contact in your organisation
- a personal account management from our dedicated team.
Request further information from an account manager today
If you have an existing group arrangement looking to add a new member or transfer an existing Medical Protection member please email [email protected]
The membership remains at an individual level and assistance is provided on this basis. This means it is possible that a situation could arise where we were called on to support a member through disciplinary proceedings instigated by the corporate organisation, such as an internal investigation.
Find out more using the links below