Act fast. If you are one of the first 500 people to renew your membership in Foundation year 2, you’ll get your cost of membership back as a £20 Amazon voucher*.
The best deserve the best
Here’s a reminder of the benefits you get by being a member:
Help with complaints – if something goes wrong or a problem arises from your practice, don’t worry we can help.
Peace of mind as you progress – with the right to request support with clinical negligence claims when you practise outside of the NHS.
24/7 support line. If you have an emergency or need some advice you can call our medicolegal advice line on 0800 561 9090 day or night, we’re here.
Continue growing your expertise with our risk management courses. Choose from online learning or in-person workshops delivered by experienced doctors.
Access to a huge number of medicolegal articles and case studies on our online archive.
We’ve made it our life’s work to protect the protectors of tomorrow. You are the future of medicine. Stay prepared, stay protected.
Terms and conditions
- You’ll be eligible to receive your Amazon e-voucher once your Foundation 2 membership renews in August 2023. Vouchers will be sent to the first 500 members that provided direct debit details following the competition going live on 27/02/2023
- Vouchers will be sent out once the £20 payment for membership has been taken post the August renewal period.
- Employees or agents of The Medical Protection Society Limited ("MPS", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the incentive may not enter
- Entrants into the incentive shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- MPS accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by MPS.
- The closing date of the incentive is 23:59 on 30th June 2023 or once 500 members have provided their direct debit details following the start of the competition. Entries received outside this time will not be considered.
- MPS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the voucher and not specifically included in the voucher.
- The voucher is non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Vouchers must be accepted as offered by the named member only. MPS reserves the right to ask for proof of identity, age and address and withdraw voucher entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- MPS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this incentive with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud). The decision of MPS in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
- MPS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, cyber-crime, data breach, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances such as tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures.
- The incentive will be governed by English law and entrants to the incentive submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.