We have supported members worldwide through difficult times and now, more than ever, we want to help you by protecting your financial position and your wellbeing.
We recognise the significant impact COVID-19 has had on healthcare professionals all over the world and we want to reassure our members that we are here to support and protect you. Please be assured that at no point will we request that you repay this one-off relief payment, which is simply intended to help protect your financial position during these uncertain times.
What you need to do
To be able to issue your subscription relief payment, we will need you to provide your bank details. We have created an online portal that is easy to use and will keep all your information safe. This will allow us to make a payment to you securely and efficiently.
To access the portal and provide these details, you will need the following information:
- Membership ID - this is your full Medical Protection membership number as it appears on your membership certificate. It must be entered in this format: MAM/4437.
- Bank name – you will be able to select your bank from a drop-down list.
- Name on the bank account – the name of someone receiving a payment is as important as their bank details in order to help combat fraud, so please ensure the account name you enter is correct.
- Bank account number – please ensure the bank account is an active account, which can receive ad-hoc credits.
If your subscription is usually paid by a third party, you will need to enter their account name (again, this must be an exact match) and bank details for us to complete the payment.
Please note, the bank details you provide us with will not be used for any purpose other than to make your subscription relief payment.
Once we have successfully received your details, the payment will be credited to your nominated bank account. Please note that the receiving bank may take longer to process your payment due to Covid-19. You will receive a further email once we have issued the payment. This email will confirm the amount we have credited to your account.
Log in to the secure portal
Log in to the portal, using your MyMPS username and password. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your password, you can easily reset it online.
If you have yet to register for an account, you simply need to enter your membership ID and follow the instructions – it only takes a minute.
If after using the guides below, you have any issues registering for an online account, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and include the following information, so we can identify you and respond more quickly:
- your Medical Protection membership number (provided in this format: MAM/4437)
- your full name
- your date of birth
- your full address
- your telephone number (We need your telephone number so we can contact you directly should we need to, so please provide the best number to call you on).
LOG IN NOW
To help you access the subscription relief portal, please use the helpful guides below that illustrate how to register, log in and provide your bank details.
USER GUIDE (PDF)
For more information on the current situation, you can visit our COVID-19 Q&A page
It is a stressful and worrying time, and we want to remind you that you have access to our counselling service, please feel free to make use of this should you need it. You can find out how to access this confidential service here