3.2 Working with colleagues
Domain 3: Communication, partnership and teamwork
Attribute 3.2: Work constructively with colleagues and delegate effectively
This attribute is about working with and supporting colleagues in an appropriate manner.
You can demonstrate it by:
Medical Protection resources
- acting as a positive role model for colleagues
- ensuring colleagues to whom you delegate have appropriate qualifications and experience
- providing effective leadership as appropriate to your role.
Free CPD-accredited workshop Mastering professional interactions can help you identify risk factors related to professional interactions and develop techniques to address them.
- Advice booklet Professionalism – an MPS guide includes key information about teamwork and working with colleagues to ensure patient safety.
- Case reports provide examples of inappropriate delegation which compromised patient safety, with learning points to reflect on.
Practical tips to help you plan and prepare for revalidation
Go to guidance