Making Your Practice Safe
Post date: 15/09/2014 | Time to read article: 1 mins
The information within this article was correct at the time of publishing. Last updated 18/05/2020
Developing a safety culture within your practice
Safety within your healthcare organisation will be dependent on your organisation’s safety culture.
The safety culture concept originated outside of healthcare. It is the way in which safety is managed in the workplace and often reflects the attitudes, beliefs, perceptions and values that employees share in relation to safety.
"Interesting and interactive. The facilitator had excellent presentation".
By attending this workshop you will:
- appreciate the importance of developing a patient safety culture
- be able to benchmark the safety culture in your practice against other practices and target any areas which need improvement
- understand how good leadership and teamwork can influence and motivate your practice team
- increase your knowledge of the importance of reporting and learning from events
- understand how good communication is essential to safety culture and how your practice communicates with patients and measures patient expectations.
95% of previous attendees fed back that the course content was relevant.
This workshop is delivered in-house. If you are interested in commissioning this workshop for your organisation, please contact MPS Educational Services for more information and costs.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)113 241 0624