Infection Control in Primary Care - in-practice
Infection control is an essential element of care and one that has often been undervalued in recent years. All healthcare workers and ancillary staff have a responsibility to help reduce the prevalence of healthcare associated infections.
This workshop will give you a clear understanding of the importance of infection control. It will provide you with the skills to manage and reduce infection in your practice and comply with national standards.
Excellent, relevant, concise. Covered all aspects that the practice needs for CQC. Professionally handled by the facilitator.
By attending this workshop you will:
- understand the importance of infection control in providing safe patient care
- recognise how infection control and decontamination legislation affects your practice; for practices in England, this will include CQC registration requirements
- review the processes and procedures for the control of infection in your practice
- be able to develop an infection control protocol for the practice
- learn practical skills and techniques to reduce the risk of healthcare associated infection.
This workshop is delivered in house. If you are interested in commissioning this workshop for your organisation, please contact MPS Educational Services for more information and costs.
If you are interested in commissioning this workshop for your organisation, please contact MPS Educational Services for more information and costs.