- 2 roles available
- Based in Leeds
- Full time, 6 months fixed term contract
- Attractive salary plus benefits
MPS is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world. Our benefits include access to indemnity, expert advice and peace of mind. Our in-house experts assist with the wide range of legal and ethical problems that arise from professional practice. This includes clinical negligence claims, complaints, medical and dental council inquiries, legal and ethical dilemmas, disciplinary procedures, inquests and fatal accident inquiries.
We have two vacancies, for Operations Support Administrators, on 6 month fixed term contracts, based in our Leeds office.
As an Operations Support Administrator, you will provide reliable administrative support contributing to the MPS cases/claims handling process. The post holder will be responsible for supporting teams to facilitate timely and efficient response to members by helping to meet internal and external service level and performance targets.
- Liaising with members and other third parties on behalf of the team to chase required documentation/reports and ensure deadlines for the return of this information are met
- The achievement of SLA/KPI and compliance performance objectives as specified by your line manager
- Ensuring documents on Sharepoint are correctly identified and labelled
- Ensuring data integrity and completion of missing data within the CRM system where appropriate
- Producing standard letters and tailored correspondence for members and third parties ensuring deadlines are met
- Experience in working within a busy office environment, working to short deadlines and delivering accurate, relevant output
- Knowledge of Medical and Dental terminology (ideal)
In return, we offer a great working environment in conveniently located offices in the City Centre. We offer an exceptional benefits package, including a 12% pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays, private medical insurance and a health care cash plan, childcare vouchers and annual bonus scheme.
Download a role profile
To apply or enquire, please send a CV along with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Sarah Speechly.
The closing date for this role is 22 August 2017