- Based in Leeds
- Full time, permanent
- Attractive salary plus benefits
MPS is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 290,000 members around the world. Our benefits include access to indemnity, expert advice and peace of mind. Our in-house experts assist with the wide range of legal and ethical problems that arise from professional practice. This includes clinical negligence claims, complaints, medical and dental council inquiries, legal and ethical dilemmas, disciplinary procedures, inquests and fatal accident inquiries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Claims Negotiator to join us in a permanent role, based in our Leeds office.
- Proactively initiating and engaging in settlement negotiations
- Liaising with Dental Advisers as appropriate
- Managing simple apportionment
- Review and negotiate schedule of costs where appropriate
- Please see the role profile for full details.
- This role requires an individual with a legal, insurance or other relevant professional qualification and excellent negotiation skills. It is preferable that there is a full understanding of the claims process and how MPS manages claims.
- IT literate, with practical experience of using IT as an analytical and case management tool
- Sound financial awareness and ability to control costs
Ideally, you will be educated to degree standard or shall have a relevant professional qualification, coupled with the experience listed above.
If you are looking to take on a transformational role that will impact the way MPS operates, then we want to hear from you.
In return, we offer a great working environment in conveniently located offices in the City Centre. We offer an exceptional benefits package, including a 12% pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday (in addition to public holidays), private medical insurance and a health care cash plan, car allowance, childcare vouchers and an annual bonus scheme.
Download a role profile
To apply or enquire, please send a CV along with salary expectation to email@example.com for the attention of Sarah Speechly
The closing date for this role is 6th June 2017.