- Based in Leeds
- Full time, 6 month fixed term contract
- Competitive salary for each role, plus benefits
MPS is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 290,000 members around the world. Our benefits include access to indemnity, expert advice and peace of mind. Our in-house experts assist with the wide range of legal and ethical problems that arise from professional practice. This includes clinical negligence claims, complaints, medical and dental council inquiries, legal and ethical dilemmas, disciplinary procedures, inquests and fatal accident inquiries.
We are recruiting for 3 Change Analysts, to join us on a fixed term contract, with all roles based in our Leeds office.
The Change Analysts will be responsible for delivering initiatives that align to the vision, design principles of the change portfolio and will be expected to support multiple concurrent projects in a matrix environment.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with the delivery and testing of end-to-end process reviews and new operating models
- Presenting research findings in written reports or through presentations
- Supporting the design of new solutions including written criteria, business requirements, business operating models, processes and procedures
- Providing analytical support for business improvement initiatives and engaging with stakeholders across the organisation to achieve these
- Experience of change management, process analysis
- Good communicator – ability to communicate to a broad audience and converse with all levels
- Strong organisational skills – organising self and balance of multiple activities / deliveries
- Can process, manipulate, analyse and interpret data
Download a role profile
To apply or enquire, please send a CV along with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of George Mill
The closing date for this role is 15 June 2017. However, due to the urgency of this role, we may be interviewing before the closing date.