Ethics 4 All
Back by popular demand, our Ethics 4 All events will be run in Durban, Midrand (Gauteng) and Cape Town in 2014.
MPS is dedicated to keeping you up-to-date with your CME Medical Ethics, Medical Law and Human Rights points. Accreditation for five ethics points have been applied for.
The annual MPS ethics event, free of charge to members, will be held on the following dates:
- Durban - Sunday 16 November 2014
Southern Sun Elangeni Hotel
Registration from 8.30am for a 9.30am start – 1pm close
- Midrand, Gauteng - Monday 17 November 2014
Registration from 6pm for a 7.30pm start – 10pm close
- Cape Town - Wednesday 19 November 2014
Cape Town International Convention Centre, CTICC
Registration from 5.30pm for a 7.30pm start – 10pm close
The programme will include:
- The ethics of a professional reaction in the face of a complaint – what happens when a professional receives a complaint?
- The power of the patient voice – making (good and bad) feedback your friend
- When things go wrong: reflections of a previous Ombudsman
- Strategies for dealing with disappointment.