Time: 1730 - 2200 close
Back by popular demand, our Ethics 4 All events will be run in Durban, Pretoria and Cape Town in 2015
Don’t miss out on your chance to earn ethics points.
MPS is dedicated to keeping you up to date with your CME Medical Ethics, Medical Law and Human Rights Points. Accreditation for five ethics points have been applied for.
- MPS in South Africa: Claims, Complaints and Litigation
- Ethics of Compliance: The Litigation Crisis
- Errors and Making Mistakes: What to Do When Things Go Wrong, including learning from near misses, mistakes happen and reporting
- The Ethics of Helping Yourself; covering managing your professional relationship and resolving consent cases
- Ethical and Legal Aspects of Medical Practice – Ethics, Human Rights and the Law
Read the full programme here
No charge for MPS members
Reserve your place now
Providing support and guidance to doctors about ethical issues by way of these conferences fulfils a key educational need
Dr Graham Howarth, Head of Medical Services – Africa, MPS
The Ethics 4 All course was extremely informative and well organised. I learned a lot”
Thank you once again for the brilliant meeting for Ethics 4 All”