Everything you need to know about MPS in South Africa and the importance of medical indemnity, representation and advice.
An overview of claims-made protection with MPS: An alternative form of professional protection for private obstetricians and gynaecologists in South Africa.
Overview of sessions:
Dr Graham Howarth, Head of Medical Services Africa, on behalf of the Medical Protection Society (MPS), will be presenting at three information evenings hosted by the South African Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (SASOG) to answer questions relating to medical indemnity and MPS claims-made protection – an alternative form of professional protection for obstetricians and gynaecologists.
What will be covered:
- The benefits of MPS membership
- MPS indemnity, representation and advice
- MPS the mutual
- How does claims-made protection work?
- What are the differences between occurrence-based protection and claims-made protection?
- Adverse incidents and reporting to MPS
Pretoria – Tuesday 24 February 2015
Venue: Faculty of Health Sciences, HW Snyman Building, University of Pretoria, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, Pretoria
Time: From 19h00
A light supper will be available. RSVP via SASOG