Back by popular demand, our Ethics 4 All events will be run in Durban, Midrand (Gauteng) and Cape Town in 2014.
Don’t miss out on your chance to earn ethics points
MPS is dedicated to keeping you up to date with your CME Medical Ethics, Medical Law and Human Rights Points. Accreditation for five ethics points have been applied for.
Providing support and guidance to doctors about ethical issues by way of these conferences is both timely and fulfils a key educational need Dr Graham Howarth, Head of Medical Services – Africa
- The Ethics of a Professional Reaction in the Face of a Complaint – What Happens When a Professional Receives a Complaint?
- The Power of the Patient Voice – Making (good and bad) Feedback Your Friend
- When Things Go Wrong: Reflections of a Past Ombudsman
- Strategies for Dealing with Disappointment
Cost: No charge for MPS members
For any queries about Ethics 4 All 2014, contact Stacey Mack.
Dates and locations
MIDRAND – Monday 17 November 2014
- Venue: Vodacom World, Midrand, Gauteng
- Time: Registration and refreshments from 1830
- Lectures from 1930 – 2200
- Refreshments will be provided
RSVP: To register for Midrand, Gauteng please email with your name, speciality, MP number, cell number and any special dietary requirements
|view programme |
In association with Ampath