Mastering Your Risk
Developing a safety culture within your practice
Take action to help reduce your risk by improving your communication skills and developing techniques to better manage the expectations of your patients. The Mastering Your Risk workshop will give you a greater understanding of the motivation behind patient complaints and claims, and give you strategies to help reduce the risk of being sued by a patient.
“The Mastering workshops should be compulsory! Very good and informative, I love these.
By attending this workshop you will:
- enhance your skills in communicating effectively with patients, to help reduce risk
- gain a deeper understanding of the link between communication skills and patient dissatisfaction
- understand why certain ‘bedside’ manners can expose you to increased risk
- learn about strategies that have been employed internationally to reduce risk
- understand the importance of documentation in protecting against litigation.