Co-organised with the Singapore Medical Association
A half-day conference addressing current medicolegal and ethical issues for doctors and healthcare professionals
With new and increasing pressures for healthcare professionals – and the profession facing constant change – share the experience and expert advice of MPS in this new interactive conference.
In this half-day session, walk through the current claims and complaints landscape in Singapore and discover how to avoid the medicolegal pitfalls of social media and doctors under the media spotlight.
You will also learn how to overcome challenging interactions with patients and the importance of shared decision making.
- The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Duty of Candour
- Shared Decision Making
- The Internet, Social Media and Doctors
- Doctors Under the Media Spotlight
Registration and key timings
- Registration and lunch from 12.00pm for a 1.00pm start. The event will finish at 5.30pm.
- Cost: No charge to members of MPS and SMA as a benefit of membership
- CME Points: Pending approval from Singapore Medical Council