Time: 10:00am - 4:15pm
MPS’s consultant conference will highlight the key areas that you can focus on to deal with the challenges of medical practice. In this tough environment, MPS is much more than a last line of defence – we strive to be a genuine partner in your career.
This conference returns to the core principles that underpin safe care to refresh you on the key medicolegal and ethical issues that will help safeguard you and your patients during challenging times.
It offers practical advice, tips and information about the issues relevant to consultants, through a combination of plenary sessions, Q&A panels and workshops, each tackling a different aspect of risk arising from clinical practice in secondary care.
The event will tackle many of the challenges faced by doctors today, including:
- Dealing with Difficult Colleagues: Confrontation and Conflict
- The Anatomy of a Regulatory Case: How Much Would it Cost to Face Alone?
- Workshops: Medical Records; Medicolegal Dilemmas; Effective Handling of Adverse Outcomes; Principles of Consent
Read the full conference programme
- €25.00 - early bird rate for bookings made before 31 May 2015
- €50.00 for bookings made from 1 June 2015 onwards
Who's it for?
- Senior Registrars
- Hospital Doctors/Consultants
MPS will apply for CPD once the programme is finalised.
Alternatively, download our booking form
to reserve your place.