Tackle the challenges of your daily practice with our professional development workshops.
The Mastering workshops series provides you with skills to combat the common causes of complaints and claims, developed through our 125 years' experience of supporting members.
Our specially trained facilitators are all experienced clinicians who understand the complexities of your practice. There is a range of half-day workshops to choose from, all with 3 hours CPD and free as a benefit of membership.
Medical records for secondary care clinicians
This workshop highlights the importance of well-organised medical records, to aid continuity of care and ensure good medical practice. Through a range of presentations, discussions, case scenarios and practical exercises, it highlights the importance of accurate and up-to-date medical records for both patient care and professional defence.
A great event delivered by an extraordinary speaker. The workshop was interactive which helped to keep the audience involved throughout.
Prioritising good record-keeping
- Recognise the importance of meticulous medical records
- Understand how clear clinical entries can help during a claim or complaint
- Update your knowledge of the legal requirements of record keeping
- Enhance your skills in making good clinical entries
- Keep good quality medical records and enhance your clinical care.
Doctors and nurses in secondary care
Small group-facilitated discussions
Rehearsal of skills
Medical Protection members - Free
Non-members - €175 (incl VAT)
Call: +44 113 241 0696