Tackle the challenges of your daily practice with our professional development workshops.
The Mastering workshops series provides you with skills to combat the common causes of complaints and claims, developed through our 125 years' experience of supporting members.
Our specially trained facilitators are all experienced clinicians who understand the complexities of your practice. There is a range of half-day workshops to choose from, all with 3 hours CPD and free as a benefit of membership.
Building resilience and avoiding burnout
The demand placed on modern clinicians means the possibility of burnout is growing significantly, impacting both the quality of care and potential increase in risk to patients. This workshop will help you recognise the signs of burnout and give you the knowledge and confidence to manage the symptoms, recover and prevent reoccurrence.
Build resilience to help you practice safely
- Enhance your understanding of resilience, burnout and associated risk.
- Recognise the key signs of burnout.
- Learn how to develop coping strategies to recover.
- Find out why individual and organisational resilience is important.
Medical Protection members - FREE
- GP trainees
- Non-consultant hospital doctors
- Three-hour workshop
- Short lectures
- Reflective exercise
- Small group-facilitated discussions
- Rehearsal of skills