Tackle the challenges of your daily practice with our professional development workshops.
The Mastering workshops series provides you with skills to combat the common causes of complaints and claims, developed through our 125 years' experience of supporting members.
Our specially trained facilitators are all experienced clinicians who understand the complexities of your practice. There is a range of half-day workshops to choose from, all with 3 hours CPD and free as a benefit of membership.
Achieving safer and reliable practice
View all workshops
+44 113 241 0696
This workshop will give you a firm grounding in ways to improve reliability, which can result in reduced risk for yourself and your patients. With patient expectations increasing, this is a great opportunity to embrace quality of care improvements. The workshop also discusses the complex relationship between innovation and reliability, as well as the role played by human error.
"The facilitator was brilliant. The most interactive and interesting training I have attended."
Improving your quality of care
- Gain insights into the science of reliability
- Become aware of barriers, such as processes and people, that restrict reliability
- Learn skills to improve the quality of your practice
- Discover the key steps to safety with A.L.I.V.E
Medical Protection members -
- GP trainees
- Non-consultant hospital doctors
- Three-hour workshop
- Short lectures
- Reflective exercise
- Small group-facilitated discussions
- Rehearsal of skills