The aim of this in-house workshop is to assist primary healthcare professionals in connecting principles of risk management with practice, and answer those basic questions about clinical governance and risk management.
Very personable. Excellent style of leadership.
Good presentation style. Involved the group in a friendly and comfortable manner.
For more information and to book
GP trainees, GPs, nurse practitioners, practice nurses, practice managers, other practice staff and clinical governance leads
A three and a half hour in-house workshop that consists of short presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Please call Education Services to discuss costs
Independently certified as conforming to accepted CPD guidelines
The workshop covers:
- the principles of risk management and how to apply them
- highlights current government policies for managing clinical risk
- tools and techniques that help practices manage clinical and other risks
- how to undertake a risk assessment
- develop a practice risk register.
This workshop received the highest overall score on the feedback questionnaire at 97%
This workshop is delivered in house. If you are interested in commissioning this workshop for your organisation, please contact MPS Educational Services for more information and costs.