More often than not it’s the core principles of delivering primary care that carry risks for the general practice team.
Get back to basics with The Fundamentals: General Practice Conference 2019. Join us on Saturday 21 September as we take you through the absolute essentials of good risk management and patient care.
No matter where you are in your career, it’s always worth strengthening the foundations of your practice, enabling you to provide excellent patient care and protect yourself from complaints and claims.
Featuring talks on:
- Clinical negligence claims and trials
- Communication: rewards and challenges
- The problem with ‘medical error’
- End of life planning
- Doctor in the Dock – a live cross examination
The full programme available here
Saturday 21 September 2019
09.00 – 16.30
Convention Centre Dublin
Suitable for GPs, GP trainees and the practice team
Book Your Place
- Medical Protection member: GP €60
- Medical Protection member: GP trainee and practice staff €40
- Non-members: €175