RESERVE YOUR PLACE
We would be delighted if you could join our Chief Executive Simon Kayll and a select panel of medicolegal experts for this event.
Medical Protection understands the challenges medical professionals face. Our team will offer their key insights and professional expertise, explaining the simple steps you can take to help manage your risk and practise with confidence.
During the seminar, we will share case studies and our own in-depth experiences to help explain why ‘consent’ is currently such a contentious issue in Singapore.
- Registration and Refreshments
- MPS Update and the Claims Experience in Singapore
Simon Kayll, CEO, MPS
- A Practical Approach to Consent
- Ethical Dilemmas from the MPS Caseload
Dr Ming-Keng Teoh, Head of Medical Services – Asia, MPS
- Q&A Session
- MPS Advice Clinic
Please select your seminar
- Tuesday 1 March 2016. One Farrer Hotel & Spa. Breakfast Seminar, 7.00 - 10.00am
- Wednesday 2 March 2016. Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Breakfast Seminar, 7.00 - 9.30am
- Wednesday 2 March 2016. Gleneagles Hospital. Lunchtime Seminar, 12.30 - 3.00pm
Questions for Medical Protection
Do you have a question about 'consent', or is there a wider issue you’d like to raise? if so you can submit your question when you register, or ask the panel members directly on the day.
For any registration enquiries please call +61 7 3511 5055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org