This workshop will give you a firm grounding in ways to improve reliability, which can result in reduced risk for yourself and your patients. With patient expectations increasing, this is a great opportunity to embrace quality of care improvements. The workshop also discusses the complex relationship between innovation and reliability, as well as the role played by human error.
The facilitator was brilliant. The most interactive and interesting training I have attended.
Improving your quality of care
- Gain insights into the science of reliability
- Become aware of barriers, such as processes and people, that restrict reliability
- Learn skills to improve the quality of your practice
- Understand how to adapt the ability to design and lead patient safety strategies
- Discover the key steps to safety with A.L.I.V.E
Non-specialist hospital doctors
Small group-facilitated discussions
Rehearsal of skills
Medical Protection members - Free
3 ethical CEU