Medical students should click here.
For more information on joining MPS, you can contact
Hong Kong Medical Association
Duke of Windsor Social Service Building
15 Hennessey Road
Tel: 2527 8285
Fax: 2865 0943
Alternatively, you can select the link on the right to download the application form, print and complete it, and post, fax or email your application to us.
Please note the following important points:
- As part of our normal process, we may approach your previous indemnity or insurance organisation for your claims history. This process will take a minimum of 15 working days.
- Failure to disclose full and accurate details about your previous history, practice and income may invalidate your membership which means you are not entitled to any advice or assistance from MPS.
- When completing the "Previous history" section on the second page of the application form you must account for any gaps in your indemnity or insurance history from your date of graduation.
- If you have had professional indemnity or insurance (other than from MPS) for any practice outside the United Kingdom you must obtain your case history to submit with this application.
- As MPS provides occurrence based membership, we would not assist with any matter that pre-dates your MPS membership.
- If you are leaving a claims made insurance contract, please ensure you have notified your previous provider of any adverse incident of which you are aware, that could become a claim. You should also check with the provider whether any closing payment is required.