Developing a safety culture within your practice
Take action to help reduce your risk by improving your communication skills and developing techniques to better manage your patient expectations.
The Mastering workshops should be compulsory! Very good and informative, I love these.
General practitioners and specialists
Three hour workshop comprising short lectures, reflective exercise, small group-facilitated discussions, group activities and rehearsal of skills
Members: Free as a benefit of membership
HKMA members: $400 (50% discount on the full price)
Accredited for 2.5 CME points.
By attending this workshop you will:
- enhance your skills in communicating effectively with patients to reduce risk
- acquire a deeper understanding of the link between communication skills and patient dissatisfaction
- gain a greater understanding of the motivation behind patient claims and complaints and why patients sue
- learn about international experience in reducing risk
- gain a greater appreciation for the importance of documentation in protecting against litigation.